[gst-devel] Gstreamer Installation with Mingw

Markus Vartiainen markus.t.vartiainen at nokia.com
Tue Jan 4 15:43:03 CET 2011

No reason to laugh at others' mistakes - we all make them.

Thanks to original poster, who humbly posted not only the problem, but
also the (obvious, in hindsight) solution to it, there is now another
small piece of useful documentation in public archives for other
GStreamer users to find.

Regards,

   Markus