[gst-devel] How to convert G722 audio from pcap to file format

shiva varma shiva.varma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 02:38:53 CET 2011

I have the following pipeline

gst-launch filesrc location=g722.pcap ! pcapparse src-ip=10.22.120.89
src-port=27812 ! ! "application/x-rtp, payload=9, clock-rate=8000" !
rtpg722depay ! ................

After the rtpg722depay, i need an encoder which takes the audio/G722 as its
sink and produces an output format which can save to file

My attempt to find a suitable encoder among the existing plugins have been
futile, can someone point me to the plugin I can use for this purpose

Thanks
Shiva