[gst-devel] amr-wb seek problem

jorney jorney_dong at asus.com
Mon Jan 10 10:39:14 CET 2011

Hi
I am writing amr-wb player with gstreamer on Marvell pxa310.
When I seek to a position by time format, there is a long time blocking
(10 sec or even to 1 min), and there is no voice during the block, then
an EOS message was emitted,
but the position I seeked is far away to the end of the file.

Bytes format has the same problem! here is my seek code:

breslt = gst_element_seek(pipeline,
1.0,
GST_FORMAT_BYTES,
GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH,//|GST_SEEK_FLAG_KEY_UNIT|GST_SEEK_FLAG_SEGMENT,
GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET,
bytePos,//GST_SECOND*nForw*count,
GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE,
GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE
);

I use gstreamer-0.10.29 and gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.15's amrwbdec,
gst-plugins-bad-0.10.13's amrparse. like this:

gst-launch filesrc location=abc.amr ! amrparse ! amrwbdec ! alsasink

And the codec is opencore-amr-0.1.2
Could any body help?