[gst-devel] audioresample

Sean McNamara smcnam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:59:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I don't entirely understand your question. Are you trying to convert a
pipeline into an equivalent C application? Doing so is just based on
understanding of C and the gstreamer C API... it is certainly possible,
insofar as your pipeline is valid.

That said, look at gst_parse_* functions for a way to enter a pipeline spec
in the gst-launch syntax and get either a GstBin or a GstPipeline out of it.

Sean
On Jan 12, 2011 4:20 AM, "Jesu Anuroop Suresh" <jesuas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone tried the pipeline for audioresample using C.
>
> gst-launch -vvv filesrc location=01_Pepercut.mp3 ! id3demux ! mad !
> audioconvert ! audioresample !

audio/x-raw-int,width=16,rate=22050,channels=1,depth=16,signed=true,endianness=1234