[gst-devel] sending audio/video on RTP with C API

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Wed Jan 12 14:05:54 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:59 PM, giorgino <giorgio9 at libero.it> wrote:

>  <pierre.crepieux <at> orange-ftgroup.com> writes:
>
> Dear Pierre could you give me some suggestion about your working example
> with
> h.263 altough like you I'm interested to work with h.264.

I have this small application that sends audio(G711)/video(H263):

http://gitorious.org/ufscwork/works/blobs/master/c/gstreamer/video_conf_rtp/simple.c

i tested it making a video conference linux->linux and it worked ok. The
only thing missing is a gstrtpbin, there is no jitter buffer etc.

hope it helps.

best regards,
Katcipis

http://www.getgnulinux.org/windows