[gst-devel] Duration of Pipeline

Anuroop Jesu jesuas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:35:11 CET 2011

Hi Umakant,

Below code should solve your problem

static gboolean
cb_end_stream (GstElement *pipeline)
{
       g_main_loop_quit(loop);
}
return TRUE;
}

Have the above function in your code and add "g_timeout_add" with required
value before you do run on main loop.

gst_element_set_state(GST_ELEMENT(pipeline), GST_STATE_PLAYING);
g_timeout_add (1000, (GSourceFunc) cb_print_position, pipeline);
g_main_loop_run(playerloop);

With Warm Regards
Jesu Anuroop Suresh

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in
the opposite direction."
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:06 AM, sudarshan bisht <bisht.sudarshan at gmail.com