[gst-devel] How to make newly added header be parsed by gtk-doc

Alexey Chernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:17:53 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm adding some functionality to v4l2 plugin in gst-plugins-good (radio
element to be more exact, it was previously discussed here).  The task is near
the end, but I can't add my header (it is sys/v4l2/gstv4l2radio.h) to be
parsed by gtk-doc when --enable-gtk-doc option is on. It seem to be simply
ignored but I can't understand where it should be added to be parsed - in
docs/ directory many files seem to be generated automatically.

Could someone please give me any reference where I should add this header
file's path or something to make it be parsed by gtk-doc?

Thanks in advance.