[gst-devel] How to make newly added header be parsed by gtk-doc

Alexey Chernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:53:09 CET 2011

Thanks, Tim,

I finally found the right files, don't really sure if it is necessary to include
adding of documentation to build in the patch. For any case, the files are the
following (in docs/plugins):

<module>-plugins-section.txt - one should add separate <SECTION> to make xml
be built;
<module>-plugins-docs.sgml - one should add xi:include here to keep a
reference to xml;
inspect/plugin-<plugin-name>.xml - one should add separate <element> section
for each element with documentation to generate, the section contains brief
description and some details.