[gst-devel] opengl on top of video

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Fri Jan 21 09:43:37 CET 2011

Hello

Depending on the nature of your visualization, you may want to try the
rsvgoverlay element, which should be included in the latest
gst-plugins-bad pre-release. Insert the rsvgoverlay element in your
pipeline, and feed it SVG data (through a property or through a
data_sink pad) generated from your real-time data.

Olivier