[gst-devel] streaming f4v stream to rtmp server(fms)

Idan idan_kahlon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:55:28 CET 2011

Hi all

I am trying to stream an mp4 stream to an fms server using librtmp.
i am sending only the data that follows the mdat box,
and it dosen't work(i am sending data to the server but unable to watch the
stream)

i am using the following pipeline:
gst-launch-0.10 -v --gst-debug-level=2 videotestsrc ! x264enc ! mp4mux !
customelement ip=host stream="my_stream2"

where customelement is an element i am using to transfer data to the rtmp
server

any help will be appreciatedץ

Thanks
Idan