[gst-devel] Gstreamer Winbuilds installation problem

S F zsfrenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 11:27:08 CET 2011

Hi,
Looking for a friendly multimedia software package under the windows 7 OS, I am
trying to install Gstreamer Winbuilds.
Although I had few issues (e.g. iconv.h missing) I managed to install this
package (or at least it seems so...).
Then, I compiled the sample "hellow world" program in your ducumentation
and linked it successfully with the required static libraries.
I am using the Code::Blocks IDE. The GST environment path was set to point to
the GST Library.
Upon running the program, it crashed, displaying the attached error messages.
It seems that the missing DLL is not registered. An attempt to register it
manually terminated with "error #193". I also re-installed both the SDK and
OSSbuild, with no change.
I'll appreciate any help/direction in resolving the same.
Thanks,
SF