[gst-devel] Avi decoder

StyveA styve.attia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:54:08 CET 2011

Thanks Stefan and Tim !

Hum as I said I'm a newbie, so I don't understand everything yet ^^'

> decodebin would plug avidemux already. Just use playbin2 or filesrc !
> decodebin2 ! ...
>
> stefan

If I'm correct, my pipeline should look like this : (?)

pipeline = gst_pipeline_new ("video-player");
source = gst_element_factory_make ("filesrc", "file-source");
decoder = gst_element_factory_make ("decodebin2", "decoder");
conv = gst_element_factory_make ("videoconvert", "converter");
sink = gst_element_factory_make ("autovideosink", "video-output");

Am I correct? :o

And for Tim : The problem is that I need to do it by a code not a command =/