gstrtpbin

E-J van der Linden EJvanderLinden at hetnet.nl
Sat Jul 2 10:55:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a udpsrc on a multicastport linked to a gstrtpbin.
On other machines I start streaming RTP audio.
Then gstrtpbin comes with a new pad for each new stream.

When I stop streaming on a remote machine I get a pad-removed callback from gstrtpbin.
Everything works fine.

Now the question: I want to keep the remote machines streaming but I want to stop the stream temporary on the local machine.
How can I stop the stream by the application on my local machine?

I tried to set udpsrc to Pause but then I get a time-out signal and an unknown ssrc warning from gstrtpbin.
I tried to send an EOS event into the udpsrc but I get no pad-removed signal.

Can anybody give some hints how to do this?

Thanks,
E-J