Gstreamer Chip Question - Joseph Irvine

Joseph Irvine joseph at irvinemail.org
Thu Jul 7 10:25:38 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am exploring gstreamer for use on an embedded project I am working on. We
are still trying to narrow down the hardware we are going to use. The two
main chips we are looking at are the Intel CE4200 and the Reaktek 1185.

I have seen a plethora of information on using gstreamer with the Intel
CE4100. I would imagine it is fairly transferable to the CE4200 platform.
Does anyone know of any successful implementations of gstreamer onto the
CE4200?

Also, I wondered if it could be easily implemented on a Realtek environment.
Does anyone know? Is there a list anywhere that outlines which platforms
have successfully hosted gstreamer in the past?

Thank you,
Joseph Irvine