VA plugins?

arnaud tonda arnaud.tonda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:35:09 PDT 2011

Hi julien,
thanks for the fast reply.
codec pack is bought and installed.

some flu decoders seems to be here, but not all.
I download the debian package, but if in gst-inspect i search fluendo
elements i found this :

fluwmvdec:  fluwmvdec: Fluendo WMV Decoder
flumpeg4vdec:  flumpeg4vdec: Fluendo MPEG-4 ASP Video Decoder
flumpegdemux:  flupsdemux: The Fluendo MPEG Program Stream Demuxer
flumpegdemux:  flutsdemux: MPEG Transport stream demuxer
fluilbc:  fluilbcdec: Fluendo iLBC Decoder
fluilbc:  fluilbcenc: Fluendo iLBC Encoder
flurtp:  flurtpasfdepay: RTP packet parser
flurtp:  flurtspwms: Fluendo WMS RTSP Extension
flumms:  flummssrc: Fluendo MMS source
fluwma:  fluwmadec: Fluendo WMA Decoder (STD + PRO + LSL + WMS)
fluwma:  fluwmsdec: Fluendo WMS Decoder
flumsb: video/x-ms-nsc: nsc
flumsb:  flumsbparser: Fluendo MSB Parser
flumsb:  flunscparser: Fluendo NSC Parser
flumsb:  flumsbbin: Fluendo MSB Bin
flump3dec:  flump3dec: Fluendo MP3 Decoder (C build)
flumpeg2vdec:  flumpeg2vdec: Fluendo MPEG-2 Video Decoder
flulpcm:  flulpcmdec: Fluendo LPCM decoder
fluadpcm:  fluadpcmimaqtdec: Fluendo ADPCM IMA QT Decoder
fluadpcm:  fluadpcmimadvidec: Fluendo ADPCM IMA DVI Decoder
fluadpcm:  fluadpcmmsdec: Fluendo Microsoft ADPCM Decoder
fluasf:  fluasfdemux: Fluendo ASF Demuxer
fluasf:  fluasfcmdparse: Fluendo ASF Command Parser
fluaacdec:  fluaacdec: Fluendo AAC Decoder (HE disabled, stereo downmix)
fluac3dec:  fluac3dec: Fluendo EAC3/AC3 Decoder (IPP build with Player
protection)
fludivx3dec:  fludivx3dec: Fluendo DivX 3.11 Decoder
fluh264dec:  fluh264dec: Fluendo H264 Decoder

but no traces of fluvadec fluvasink and fluvaclutsink.

is there any other things to do? or try to download libraries for
generic linux (tar.bz2)?

best regards

Arnaud

Arnaud Tonda