Fixing Nabble

Wesley J. Miller WMiller at sdr.com
Mon Jul 11 11:45:30 PDT 2011

AnyoneWHo Might Be Able to Help,

I prefer to read this forum using Nabble,com.  Easily readable, searchable, etc.  However, I can't post from Nabble because their posting address is still set to the sourceForge address.

Does anyone of this list know how to tell Nabble about the move to FreeDeskTop?

Wes Miller

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.