mp4mux lets the memory usage increase to a huge size

mojontp mojontp at gmx.de
Fri Jul 15 07:45:53 PDT 2011

Hi Tim,

thank you very much for your response! It was a really good news for me to
see, that it is probably a known problem.
And valgrind with suggested options indeed pointed me to the h264parser.

However, I could not compile the master branch of gst-plugins-bad  from
source.

I setup an extra thread for this topic.
After I have new results about the memory leak problem I will put them here.

Thanks again for your valuable help!