Accessing non-video streams in MPEGTS [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 01:14:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

  Unfortunately private streams aren't exposed in mpeg-ts demuxers.

  If those private streams contain only metadata, you can 'just' push
them as tags on the other audio/video streams.

  And you'd have to do the same thing for muxing (collect the tags and
create your private streams).

  What metadata exactly do those contain ?

    Edward