FastFoward and FastRewind Issue with Gstreamer

Elmy Elias Elmy.Elias at teleca.com
Mon Jul 25 04:50:00 PDT 2011

Hi Stefan,

This is actually fastforward and fastrewind implementation.

Here iam using speed as 4x and 20x  for rewind and fastforward.

And iam using qtgstreamer for mediaplayer imeplementation.

Regards
Elmy

Elmy Elias

Teleca
Block B, 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Hallmark, Kadubeesanahalli, Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560037, India
Phone: +919880134224, Fax: +918066532001
Elmy.Elias at teleca.com
http://www.teleca.com/

Follow what's going on at Teleca's blog on http://www.whatsyourideaoftomorrow.blogspot.com/.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.