custom variables in gst_launch

Krishnan krishnan.saravanak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:39:19 PDT 2011

Thanks Stefan.. I will look into the docs. I have been trying to understand
the rtsp-server implementation. I couldn't follow how the factory is getting
attached to the rtsp url. I could see that
'gst_rtsp_media_mapping_add_factory' function attaches the factory to the
mount point in mapping. But, I couldn't find how the url is being associated
with the mapping. What is the relationship between them? Does the 'url(const
GstRTSPUrl *)' implementation been made in gst-plugins base? If so, how can
I access its value from the application level?