Adding external engine to my plugin

Siber marchenkovadim at mail.ru
Wed Jul 27 02:55:19 PDT 2011

Hello everybody!

I've created a simple plugin using Project Stamp
(http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/pwg/html/section-boiler-project-stamp.html).
It links to other plugins in a pipeline and process data fine.

Now I want to link an external engine to my plugin. I have include file of
the engine "my_engine.h" and static library "libeng.a".  Please help me,
where should I specify these files to make it work with my plugin? Offcourse
I've included "my_engine.h" in my plugin's header file "gstvideocomp.h".

Thank you!