Hi Guys,Does anyone know there is ARM version qtgstreamer?

W W linuxmeego at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:40:30 PDT 2011

Hi Guys

Does anyone know there is ARM version qtgstreamer?
I can apt-get the qtgstreamer in the ubuntu X86.
But I can not apt-get it in the ubuntu ARM.
I try to make the source in my ubuntu.But there are many errors.

-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these
packages.
   * Qt 4 - Required for building everything
   * Boost - Required for building QtGLib
   * Automoc 4 - Required for the build system to generate moc files
properly
   * GLib - Required to build QtGLib
   * GObject - Required to build QtGLib
   * Flex - Required to build codegen, a helper code generator
   * Bison - Required to build codegen, a helper code generator
   * Doxygen - Used to generate the API documentation

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
   * GStreamer base library (0.10.31 or higher)  <
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/>
     Used for building the qwidgetvideosink element
   * GStreamer video library (0.10.31 or higher)  <
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/>
     Used for building the qwidgetvideosink element

-- The following REQUIRED packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- You must install these packages before continuing.
   * GStreamer (0.10.31 or higher)  <http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/>
     Required to build QtGStreamer
   * GStreamer app library (0.10.31 or higher)  <
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/>
     Required to build QtGStreamerUtils
   * GStreamer interfaces library (0.10.31 or higher)  <
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/>
     Required to build QtGStreamer

I try to apt-get the gstreamer.
But It told me this is latest version.There is no anything need to update.
Could anyone give me some suggestion?