GStreamer & Decklink SDI card

MrTux mrtux at ubuntu-vn.org
Fri Jul 29 23:52:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using gstreamer (gst-lauch) to stream video to decklink SDI card.
(gstreamer-plugins-bad)
I using this command to test decklinksink (it's work):

gst-launch -v -m videotestsrc ! decklinksink

But when I'm playback video and stream to decklinksink not work :

gst-launch -v -m filesrc location=~/Videos/SmallTestVideo.avi !
decodebin ! decklinksink
gst-launch -v -m filesrc location=~/Videos/SmallTestVideo.avi !
decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! decklinksink

(video don't display on SDI monitor output)

I try another command but failed

gst-launch -v -m filesrc location=~/Videos/SmallTestVideo.avi !
decodebin ! "video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)UYVY, width=(int)720,
height=(int)486, framerate=(fraction)30000/1001" ! ffmpegcolorspace !
decklinksink

If I use ximagesink or xvimagesink, video display on my screen.

gst-launch -v -m filesrc location=~/Videos/SmallTestVideo.avi !
decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

What's my problem ?

P/S : sorry for my bad english.