How to distinguish between different session(audio and video)

arpi d reachtoarpi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:29:16 PDT 2011

I am writing client code which receives audio+video.

When I am trying to connect rtpbin and depayloader how to know which session
is this?

Actually,I am writing the code in C and am trying to use g_signal_connect.
So that I can use
 g_signal_connect (rtpbin, "pad-added", G_CALLBACK (pad_added_cb),
videodepay);

 g_signal_connect (rtpbin, "pad-added", G_CALLBACK (pad_added_cb),
audiodepay); using if -else condition but for that I need to find out the
session how I can do?

my client pipeline is:

VIDEO_DEC="rtph264depay ! ffdec_h264"
AUDIO_DEC="rtpmp4gdepay ! faad"

VIDEO_SINK="ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink"
AUDIO_SINK="autoaudiosink"
DEST=127.0.0.1

LATENCY=100

gst-launch -v gstrtpbin name=rtpbin                   \
    udpsrc caps=$VIDEO_CAPS port=5000 ! rtpbin.recv_rtp_sink_0         \
      rtpbin. ! $VIDEO_DEC ! $VIDEO_SINK                               \
    udpsrc port=5001 ! rtpbin.recv_rtcp_sink_0                         \
 rtpbin.send_rtcp_src_0 ! udpsink port=5005 host=$DEST sync=false
async=false
udpsrc caps=$AUDIO_CAPS port=5002 ! rtpbin.recv_rtp_sink_1              \
rtpbin. ! $AUDIO_DEC ! $AUDIO_SINK                                \
udpsrc port=5003 ! rtpbin.recv_rtcp_sink_1                              \
rtpbin.send_rtcp_src_1 ! udpsink port=5007 host=$DEST sync=false async=false

Same thing in C language ,please reply.
Please reply.
If you know other way please do let  me know.
Thaks in advance.