Hi Guys, Does anyone know some simple media players using GTK and GStreamer?

David Schleef ds at entropywave.com
Mon Jun 6 20:31:32 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 11:05:31AM +0800, W W wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Does anyone know some simple media players using GTK and GStreamer?
> I know totem uses GTK and GStreamer. But I think it's big for me.
> I just need some librarys using GTK and GStreamer to provide me functions
> like play,stop,pause,next,pre and so on.

There's a simple gtk player in gst-gtk-widgets.  It's not in very
good shape, since it's kind of been a dumping ground for
experimentation, and never got cleaned up.  But it does do the
right things and the code should be easy to follow.

http://code.entropywave.com/git?p=gst-gtk-widgets.git;a=summary

David