How to play a list of MP4 files succesively

BING SHUANG billy.shuang at lge.com
Thu Jun 9 00:30:24 PDT 2011

Hi,
     I am working on a project needs to play several MP4 files succesively,
which should be played continuously (succesively as it was only one file).
     Is it possible for this functions in gstreamer?
     I know there is a plugin named "applehlssrc" for playing .m3u8 playlist
contains a list of ".ts" stream, so I want to know is there such a plugin
can support a playlist contains a list of MP4 files/streams and play
succesively? Which kind of playlist will it be?
     Or how can I design a plugin in gstreamer for supporting suck kind of
functions?

     I am newer in gstreamer and I really need your help.
     Thank you very much!

Best Regards!

双兵/Bing Shuang

--