compiling gstreamer for android failed

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:23:17 PDT 2011

The local manifest file downloads gst-plugins-base from

git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/reynaldo/android

and gst-plugins-good from

git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/

So there is a version mismatch, ie gst-good is expecting latest gst-base and
in reynaldo repo its older.
I suggest you change the manifest to download gst-base from

git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/

Regards
Kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)
twitter handle: @gst_kaps