gstreamer shmsrc interface

mattes effemm at mykmk.com
Wed Jun 22 11:02:47 PDT 2011

I getting my feet wet with gstreamer. Looks pretty cool.

I have an app that already captures and overlays video frames.
I like to import these frames into gstreamer using the shmsrc
interface.

Is there some test code/sample available I could use as a starter kit?
Something that outlines what needs to be done to satisfy the needs of shmsrc:

  e.g.   gst-launch shmsrc socketpath=mydata ! video/x-raw-yuv,witdh=320,height=240 ! ...

Unfortunately nothing popped up searching/googl'ing the net'z.

Mat