AW: Writing Video and reading in same time

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 09:47:21 PDT 2011

Hi I have a similar problem but in my case I want to store and retrieve raw rtp packets. Is it possible to do this as well or the filesink requires a specific file format? I put my question here because I thought the issue is the same. Basically I want the functionality of a buffer but because the data will be too big I want to store it in a file temporarily.

Thank you.

- Zelalem S.