AW: AW: Writing Video and reading in same time

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Sun Jun 26 01:25:45 PDT 2011

Hi Stefan,

Thanks' for your tip. It runs with fdsrc. But it seems to be not as stable
as filesrc. If I add the 'do-timestamp'-option, it's a little bit better.
Sometime when I try to use 'gst_element_seek' the pipe crashed.   filesrc is
much more stable then fdsrc. Do you have any further ideas?

Bernhard

  _____