Help - Using GStreamer decoders to decode

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 00:37:31 PDT 2011

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. You can do that by making changes in the decoder plugin , but I doubt in
application you can do that.
4. Yes the buffer at decoder srcpad gives PTS for that frame of data
contained in buffer.

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)
twitter handle: @gst_kaps
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kapilagrawal