How to play a list of MP4 files succesively

Shuang Bing shuangbing at 126.com
Thu Jun 30 01:46:42 PDT 2011

Thank you for your reply.
I have builda simpleplayerto process the "about-to-finish" signal, theplayer usesplaybin2to builda pipelineandfilesrc elementto source theMP4files.
I used twomp4files for testing the gaplessplayback,and themp4 video canplaysuccesively except some problems:
1. there is noaudio for the second clip
2. when the second clip start, theplay position value get with function "gst_element_query_position" keeps the value equalingto the durationof first clip, which means it can not get the realplay positionof the second clip
3. if I doa seek operation during theplayingof the secondmp4, theaudio will comeandplay position value will be the real position

So, could you please give me some moreadvices, thank you very much!

--

Best Regards!

Billy Shuang

在2011-06-09 19:36:00,"Stefan Kost" <ensonic at hora-obscura.de> 写道: