[st-ericsson] v4l2 vs omx for camera

Sachin Gupta sachin.gupta at linaro.org
Tue Mar 1 04:00:23 PST 2011

Hi All,

  I have sent an invitation for 3pm UTC Monday 7th March to have a
discussion on things that can be explored/worked upon in Linaro related to
v4l2 support.The idea is to come out with concrete activities that can be
targeted in Linaro MM WG to address this topic.

If any body is unhappy with time please let me know.I tried to take care of
US,Europe and India time zones.
Also please forward the invitation to anybody I have missed out on

Thanks
Sachin