Flac files that will playback but not stream

Marco Ballesio gibrovacco at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:07:07 PDT 2011

Hi all,

playing with the souphttpsrc I noticed that it's already pretty
verbose, at least in case of error. Maybe it would be possible to
improve the outgoing messages info with the logger approach but, at
lest in Stuart's scope, it should be enough to run the test with a
pretty recent version of gst-plugins-good and GST_DEBUG=souphttpsrc:5

Regards