RELEASE: GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.28 "Inconvenienced by the Solar System"

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 11:16:47 PDT 2011

This mail announces the release of GStreamer Good Plug-ins 0.10.28
"Inconvenienced by the Solar System".

0.10.28 is a one-patch bug-fix release to fix compilation with newer
kernel headers, and otherwise identical to 0.10.27 (it was uploaded a
few days ago, but I forgot to send an announcement to the mailing
lists, sorry).

GStreamer Good Plug-ins is a set of plug-ins that we consider to have
good quality code and correct functionality, under our preferred
license (LGPL for the plug-in code, LGPL or LGPL-compatible for the
supporting library).

Highlights of this release:

 * builds with newer kernel headers with video4linux1 removed

For more information, see
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-plugins-good.html

To file bugs, request features or submit patches, please go to
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-plugins-good

Direct links:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/gst-plugins-good-0.10.28.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/gst-plugins-good-0.10.28.tar.gz

MD5 sums (for tarballs downloaded from gstreamer.freedesktop.org):
f7217926c344f5aa18a6521b36098800  gst-plugins-good-0.10.28.tar.gz
6ef1588921f59d85c44ee2e49a3c97a0  gst-plugins-good-0.10.28.tar.bz2

Enjoy!