Fwd: Job offer for streaming project

Markus Kienast elias1884 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:20:06 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

I have a nice little project and am looking for somebody fit with gstreamer
to work on the implementation.

I manage the technical side of a cable TV channel and we want a new software
to play-out our program to the cable TV network.

Our program consists of a number of program-blocks, which start at a time
fixed in a program-schedule.
To map this to a software architecture I would say, we have a playlist for
each program-block and some kind of calendar file (e.g. iCal) to fix, when
each block has to start to play.

So we need to playback these playlists, start them at a fixed time and
transition to the next one on schedule. No gaps, no black frames, no
flickering between two clips - gapless playback.

On the output side we need an MPEG-TS stream via UDP encoded in h264. One in
HD and one in SD.

That's about it.

If you are interested, send me your data and I will send you a more detailed
project description.

Regards,
Markus