GhostPad and Playbin2

Rodney Dowdall rdowdall at cranksoftware.com
Mon Mar 28 10:50:47 PDT 2011

Hello Tim

Just so you know, flipping those calls did in fact work.  Now I am going
to take a look at the appsink.  Thanks for the info.

Rodney

*Rodney Dowdall**
**Crank Software Inc.**
**Office*: *613-595-1999*
*Online*: *www.cranksoftware.com* <http://www.cranksoftware.com/>
*Check out*: *Crank Software's Blog* <http://cranksoftware.com/blog/>
*There is a better way to build user interfaces for embedded devices.
Download a 30 day evaluation
<http://www.cranksoftware.com/products/eval.php> of Crank Storyboard
Suite today!*