How to remove a source of a Adder while playing?

Thomas Roos thomas at roosesweb.de
Mon May 2 04:05:52 PDT 2011

hi all,
I'm facing the same problem: I wanna  have a RUNNING pipeline with
gstrtpbin and filesrc/wavparse dynamically added to an adder (going to
an alsasink)

adder: runs with "dynamically by unlink and release-request-pad
method" BUT I'm getting some added delay to the pipeline every time
I'm add and play the filesrc/wavparse AND the filesrc/wavparse is not
mixed (added) to??? (just played after each other)

liveadder: runs BUT "dropping all the new source's buffers because
they has late timestamps"

can anybody give me some help?

cheers Thomas