mixing text spoken streams and white noise

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Wed May 11 03:35:42 PDT 2011

 Can you please run the pipeline with -v  after gst-launch, that will show
the caps that are getting negotiated ?
Also I suspect there is a mismatch between the formats of two wav files,
hence not-linked error, you might want to add appropriate capsfillter
audioconvert of both wavfiles.

Also its a good habit to use queue before mix on each branch.

Best Luck
kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)
twitter handle: @gst_kaps