create simple pipeline receive udpsrc rtp stream and send rtsp

MATTIAS BARTHEL barthel at tid.es
Fri May 13 05:04:50 PDT 2011

Hombre, Angel!
K tal?

Un abrazo,

Mattias

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2011, at 13:53, "Angel Martin" <amartin at vicomtech.org<mailto:amartin at vicomtech.org>> wrote:

Dear all,

I have the same problem.

It is not possible to publish an RTSP stream from an udpsrc without transcoding/reencoding the rtp source stream?

Best Regards,

Angel

2011/3/10 Morris Ford <<mailto:morrishford at gmail.com>morrishford at gmail.com<mailto:morrishford at gmail.com>>
Here is the debug output:

morrisford at ubuntu:~/gst-rtsp-server/gst-rtsp-0.10.7/examples$ ./test-launch --gst-debug=2 "( udpsrc port=5000 caps=\"application/x-rtp, media=\(string\)video, clock-rate=\(int\)90000, encoding-name=\(string\)H264,  payload=\(int\)96, ssrc=\(guint\)2396357661\" ! rtph264depay ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 )"
0:00:11.641343170  5193  0x8667008 WARN               rtspmedia rtsp-media.c:806:alloc_udp_ports: multiudpsink version found without send-duplicates property
0:00:11.645912928  5193  0x8667008 WARN                     bin gstbin.c:2330:gst_bin_do_latency_func:<media-pipeline> failed to query latency

** (lt-test-launch:5193): WARNING **: ignoring stream 0 without media type