about stream state issue

Mo Cheng chengmo03013106 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 23:40:33 PDT 2011

Hi guys:
I have some problem about the state of the stream
When I set the state of the stream, it will to be done at the same time or
later?
I supposed to build a pipeline like this
source--typefind---demux---video decoder ---videosink
                                    ---audio decoder -- audiosink
acctually there is just one frame showing on the sink, and the image is
freezed when the 1st frame shown
I can not confrim that what the problem is
I guess there is something wrong about the state, it may change PLAYING into
PAUSED

can some one give me a few hints~
thanks

Martin