Problems with Mpeg2files with Vaapi

Elmy Elias Elmy.Elias at teleca.com
Fri Nov 4 04:27:41 PDT 2011

Hi All

Looking for another solutions as I tried with latest version of  gstreamer-vaapi located  here .<https://gitorious.org/vaapi/gstreamer-vaapi/>.

Vaapidecoder is not able decode Mpeg2 frame. Though  the demuxer src pad and vaapidecode sink pads are getting linked ....following error is thrown

[mpeg2video @ 0xb63262c0] decoding to PIX_FMT_NONE is not supported.
[mpeg2video @ 0xb63262c0] mpeg_decode_postinit() failure

and pipeline doesn’t proceed further.

If anyone have any good idea ... please provide  solution

Thanks & Regards

Elmy

Elmy Elias

Teleca
Block B, 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Hallmark, Kadubeesanahalli, Marathahalli-Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560037, India
Phone: +919880134224, Fax: +918066532001
Elmy.Elias at teleca.com
http://www.teleca.com/

Follow what's going on at Teleca's blog on http://www.whatsyourideaoftomorrow.blogspot.com/.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.