Camerabin: image capture width/height

cokelid justin at knib.net
Wed Nov 16 03:18:12 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'm using camerabin to grab stills from a webcam showing a video stream.
I've set the image-capture-width and height properties to give a larger
image than the video stream size, however they're being ignored and the
jpegs being created (from the capture-start signal) are the same size as the
video.

Am I missing something I need to do to get different sized images? The size
I'm requesting is supported by the webcam...

Thanks!
Justin