queue problem

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Mon Oct 3 04:59:46 PDT 2011

Wow ! Thanks a lot ! That did the trick, it's just perfect !

Now I'm facing a strange (well, not so strange) behaviour, maybe there
is something that can be done.

The link providing our RTP stream is not 100% secure. Sometimes, it goes
down. The streaming stops (as expected, of course), but when the link is
back up, the receiving process exits with a "broken pipe" error. I
suspect the shout2send element cannot keep up with the Icecast server
when it is not fed anymore. My only solution is to use an ugly watchdog
script that will restart the GStreamer receiving process whenever it
goes down.

    Hoggins!