Final Reminder: GStreamer Conference 2011 at the end of October

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian.schaller at collabora.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 06:28:11 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

The final preparations for the GStreamer Conference 2011 is going ahead
at full steam as the 24th and 25th of October are approaching fast. We
already got over 100 people registered for the conference, but we got
room for more of you. But don't delay registering as we will be forced
to close registration once the attendance limit is reached.

If you haven't done so already be sure to check out our program for the
GStreamer Conference as we got some incredible talks lined up for you.
And last but not least, can you really miss the opportunity to discuss
GStreamer and multimedia over a big glass filled with Czech beer in the
evening?
Conference program and registration information can be found here:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/

If you are still uncertain about coming remember that on Tuesday the
25th you can also attend the Linux Kernel Summit sessions if you wish,
and if you stay for a few more days you can attend LinuxCon Europe and
Embedded Linux Conference Europe which both now have their schedules online:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/schedule
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/schedule

You need to register separately (from the GStreamer Conference) though
to attend the LinuxCon and Embedded Linux Conference double event:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe