Getting pad capabilities from PIPELINE.

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:33:24 PDT 2011

Hi All,

   I want to the get the negotiated caps of a pad, to find the resolution
(width and height) and frame-rate of the video.

My pipeline looks like

 filesrc->mpegtsdemux->decodebin->ffmpegcolorspace->videoscale->xvimagesink.

In this pipeline I am scaling my video to 1280x720 resolution from 704x480

When I get the "src" or "sink" pad of ffmpegcolorspace and print the caps
from that, the width and height are returned as 1280x720 and not the
original one 704x480.

Can someone please tell me where am I going wrong.

Thanks,
Ashwini Kumar