h264parse bug?: Files unplayable in flash because P Slices before I Slice

Mike Mitchell mike.mitchell at panometric.net
Fri Oct 7 01:42:50 PDT 2011

Turns out leading P frames were not the only problem with my stream.  But I
would still like an architect's opinion, shouldn't h264parse ensure the
stream  is spec compliant?  I've read the source and see there is some logic
to detect the I frame, but it does not appear to trash the P frames until
 the I frames start like I would expect.

*Mike Mitchell*