Problems with dvbsrc

XAVIER ANGUERA MIRO xanguera at tid.es
Mon Oct 10 07:34:02 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am running an Ubuntu 11.04 where I installed a digital TV (DVB-T) card Hauppage WinTV NOVA-T.
I am able to watch TV using my-TV, but I cannot manage to do the same with a gstreamer command. Specificaly, I am issuing the following command:

gst-launch --gst-debug-level=3 dvbsrc inversion="AUTO" symbol-rate=27500 adapter=0 hierarchy="NONE" modulation="QAM 64" trans-mode=8k bandwidth=8 frequency=818000000 code-rate-lp=0 code-rate-hp="2/3" guard=4  hierarchy=0 pids=101:103 ! mpegtsdemux name=demux ! queue max-size-buffers=0 max-size-time=0 ! mpeg2dec ! xvimagesink demux. ! queue max-size-buffers=0 max-size-time=0 ! mad ! Alsasink

All I am getting back (in debug mode 3) is a continuous flow of

Dvbsrc gstdvbsrc.c:937:read_device: Reading from device /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 timedout (x)

Any help will really help.

Yours,

Xavier Anguera

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.