D-Link DCS-930L

Rafael Guerra rafael at lanline.com
Mon Oct 10 14:55:25 PDT 2011

I am getting the following error :

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

Pipeline is PREROLLED ...

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSoupHTTPSrc:souphttpsrc0:
Error parsing URL.

Additional debug info:

gstsouphttpsrc.c(1128): gst_soup_http_src_build_message ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSoupHTTPSrc:souphttpsrc0:

ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

Setting pipeline to READY ...

Setting pipeline to NULL ...

Freeing pipeline ...

When trying to read from the camera using the following line :

gst-launch souphttpsrc
location=http://admin:Supp0rt1@96.57.244.98/video/mjpg.cgi!multipartdemux!jp
egdec!flvmux!filesink location=dcs.flv

Any help would be appreciated.