Conference notes, slides

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Mon Oct 31 06:26:11 PDT 2011

I'm kind of surprised there's been no mention of the conference on
this list; I was hoping to go, but was unable to in the end, however I
am very interested in the talks that were given.

I've found hardly anything online, and certainly no slides yet. I know
from Christian's post that Ubicast should have videos online within a
month:
http://blogs.gnome.org/uraeus/2011/10/29/back-from-gstreamer-conference-in-prague/

Aside from a few tweets that didn't contain much information, I found
some demo videos from Guillame Emont's stabilisation talk:
http://emont.org/stabilisation-demo/

And Fluendo's press release on the Time Shifting talk:
http://www.fluendo.com/press/fluendo-gstreamer-time-shifting-element/

Any more? Perhaps we can compile these links and others in a page like
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GStreamerConference2010

-Josh